We are delighted to announce that following the latest government guidance, Fountain at 20 commercial exhibition at Orleans House Gallery will be opening to the public on Wednesday 14 April.
Please note that whilst the Fountain at 20 commercial exhibition will be opening, other areas of the site will remain closed until Tuesday 18 May. Find out more about the exhibition here.
To make your visit as safe as possible please make note of the guidelines below:
- As per Government restrictions, face coverings are compulsory and must be worn inside the gallery and café, unless you are exempt.
- Inside the gallery you should only visit with members of your own household. Please maintain social distancing from others outside of your household.
- In certain areas of Orleans House Gallery, a one-way system will be required. Please follow the directional signage.
- We have increased the cleaning of our public spaces to keep visitors safe.
- Capacities in certain areas will be limited so we may ask you to wait before entering some spaces.
- Hand sanitiser locations are available throughout our buildings.
- To support the NHS Track and Trace system, we will be taking visitors’ names and contact numbers on arrival. There is a QR code to use the NHS app or alternatively you can sign in using our paper form. Details will be stored separately and securely and disposed of after 21 days. Within the 21 days, we will only share the details with the NHS Tracing team, and only if they request it. We only require one person from your group to sign in.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Orleans House Gallery
020 8831 6000
The Stables Gallery is open from 14 April, Tuesday to Sunday 10am to 5pm. The main gallery building will re-open on 18 May following the latest government guidance.
The Stables café is now open Monday to Sunday 9am to 5pm with outdoor seating and for takeaways.
Orleans House Gallery is free to visit. Donations are welcome.
If you would like to bring a group to the gallery please contact us at
Train and London Underground
St Margarets, Twickenham and Richmond can be easily reached with direct trains from Waterloo.
From Richmond: 33, 490, H22, R68, R70.
From Twickenham: 33, 490, H22, R68, R70
The gallery is just a short walk from St Margarets train station. There are also footpath routes available for visitors who are walking.
Limited free car parking space is available within the grounds. Vehicle access via Orleans Road only. For navigation devices please use Orleans Road and continue along turning into Riverside. There is no vehicle access via Lebanon Park Road. Coach drop off is at Richmond Road/Marble Hill House Car Park.
Access to the Orleans House Gallery car park can be limited due to high tides. Please ensure you check the tide times before you visit, please visit the Port of London Authority website and search High tides at Richmond Bridge.