Mindful Eating Refresher Class & Picnic
9 August 2019
The Stables Gallery
Orleans House Gallery
Join us for our top up Baby Mindful class and picnic in the gallery grounds this summer. We wish to welcome back parents, babies and toddlers from our baby mindfulness classes for a refresher class that includes a picnic lunch and outside practices with SamMantra – our resident mindfulness teacher.
Being a parent is a gift & a journey which can often be fraught with worry in today’s busy world. When we learn to parent mindfully it allows us to be more present with our children as well as enhance the emotional bond between you & your child in their early years.
Come and enjoy some shared practices including breathwork, movement and a mindful eating session and find out how simple everyday mindful living can support the whole family.
What to expect
Open to all parents that have some experience of mindfulness or have attended Baby Mindful classes at the gallery. Suitable for babies & toddlers up to 18 months.
The session begins with free entry from to our weekly See Saw session in the Stables Gallery from 10.30am, with the mindfulness picnic from 11.45am – 1.30pm.
Nutritional snacks and drinks will be provided but please bring along your child’s own pack lunch and picnic blankets too. If the weather is unsuitable on the day we will be having our picnic inside, where some of the practices will also be taking place.
The course will be run by experienced mindfulness practitioner, Sam Weerasinghe of SamMantra. www.sammantra.com
- The gallery is fully accessible to buggies and there is free parking onsite.
- We are happy to provide a quiet feeding area upon request if anyone would like one.
- There are baby change facilities on site. Please note that changing cannot take place in the session space.
- The 4 session course is not suitable for babies who can crawl or walk. Crawlers and walkers are very welcome at the Mindful Eating Refresher Class & Picnic.
- Please enter via the gallery’s main entrance adjacent to the Octagon Room.
All places on the Mindful Eating Refresher Class & Picnic must be booked in advance.