Thursday 16 July 2020
We are reopening on 21 July
We are pleased to announce Orleans House Gallery and shop will open to visitors from Tuesday 21 July. For your safety we have made the following changes to your visit:
- As per Government restrictions, face coverings are not compulsory but are advised. Please note this may change in the future depending on Government guidance.
- In certain areas of Orleans House Gallery, a one-way system will be required. Please follow the directional signage.
- We have increased the cleaning of our public spaces to keep visitors safe.
- Capacities in certain areas will be limited so we may ask you to wait before entering some spaces.
- Hand sanitiser locations will be available throughout our buildings.
- To support the NHS Track and Trace system, we will be taking visitors’ names and contact numbers on arrival. For large groups we will ask for just the lead member’s contact details. Details will be stored separately and securely and disposed of after 21 days. Within the 21 days, we will only share the details with the NHS Tracing team, and only if they request it.
Don’t miss the “welcome back” sale in the gallery shop. Big reductions, with some items less than half price.
The Stables Café
The café will continue to stay closed but is opening very soon. Please keep an eye here and on our socials for further updates.