Keeping you safe at Orleans House Gallery
With the continuing impact of COVID-19 on public health we are committed to prioritising the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
As such we will maintain core COVID-19 safety measures in accordance with industry best practice. You can expect the following measures to be in place when visiting Orleans House Gallery:
- we encourage all visitors, volunteers and staff to wear facemasks in the internal public spaces,
- maintain contact tracking for those visitors that wish to register their visit,
- carry out sanitisation and enhanced cleaning,
- provide sanitising stations,
- operate contactless sales points,
- provide COVID-19 testing to all our staff and volunteers,
- enable staff to self-isolate when required.
We will continue to listen to our visitors, staff and volunteers and will review our approach on a regular basis in accordance with latest public health guidelines.