Keeping you safe at Orleans House Gallery
To make your visit as safe as possible please make note of the guidelines below:
- As per Government restrictions, face coverings are compulsory and must be worn inside the gallery and café, unless you are exempt.
- Please socially distance from those outside your household and no meeting in groups larger than six.
- In certain areas of Orleans House Gallery, a one-way system will be required. Please follow the directional signage.
- We have increased the cleaning of our public spaces to keep visitors safe.
- Capacities in certain areas will be limited so we may ask you to wait before entering some spaces.
- Hand sanitiser locations are available throughout our buildings.
- To support the NHS Track and Trace system, we will be taking visitors’ names and contact numbers on arrival. There is a QR code to use the NHS app or alternatively you can sign in using our paper form. Details will be stored separately and securely and disposed of after 21 days. Within the 21 days, we will only share the details with the NHS Tracing team, and only if they request it. We only require one person from your group to sign in.