Keeping you safe at Orleans House Gallery
Following the UK Government’s announcement of the official lifting of COVID-19 legal restrictions in England from 19 July 2021, we continue to be committed to prioritising the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
As such we will maintain core COVID-19 safety measures in accordance with industry best practice,.
From 19 July, we will:
- Continue to manage routes around the site to avoid overcrowding
- Maintain contact tracking for visitors
- Carry out sanitisation and enhanced cleaning
- Encourage staff and visitors to wear a face covering in the gallery spaces
- Provide sanitising stations
- Operate contactless sales points
- Provide COVID-19 testing to all our staff and volunteers
- Enable staff to self-isolate when required
We will continue to listen to our visitors, staff and volunteers and will review our approach on a regular basis in accordance with latest public health guidelines.