Teachers’ Art Forum
This year, as well as the Teachers’ Art Forum, we are delivering two Twilight sessions around new exhibition Play Works:
We would like to invite Teachers to join us to explore the exhibition after school hours. Find out about the exhibition, discuss ideas about engagement and the importance of play for children’s learning.
Wednesday 22 November – 4.30-5.30pm
Wednesday 14 March 2024 – 4.30-5.30pm
Please email: email@example.com to reserve your free place at the twilight. Refreshments provided.
Teachers’ Art Forum:
The Teachers’ Art Forum shares best practice and offer CPD opportunities. Sessions are shaped by the group and currently consist of a discussion point and an artist led CPD join, and we welcome teachers from all subjects and key stages.
There are two forums:
- Primary Art Forum – we meet three times a year. We host the sessions at Orleans House Gallery, apart from in the Spring term where we meet online.
- Secondary Art Forum – we meet once a year in the summer term.
Benefits of belonging to the Forum include:
- Free practical CPD opportunities with professional artists
- Access to advice from creative industry professionals
- A chance to share knowledge and discuss challenges with your peers
- Information about upcoming events and schools’ projects
To join the Forum, please click here: Join the Forum