Project Coordinator – Orleans House Gallery Exhibition
Dzifa presents 23 pieces from the Richmond Borough Art Collection as representing a strand of Richmond DNA, inviting contemporary artists from the worlds of poetry, theatre, dance, photography, and music to investigate this group of artworks and expose their invisible legacies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the critical path for the project ensuring it remains on track
- Produce marketing for the show, including copy writing
- Coordinate relationships with the artists
- Coordinate communication with the internal team and external contractors
- Coordinate the design and production of interpretation
- Coordinate the exhibition de-install
- Support the planning of an opening event / late
- Coordinate the budget
10 days @ £175 per day between October 2022 and January 2023.
For more information including how to apply please download the brief below.
Applications close at midday on Monday 31 October 2022.